- Start at the DIT Library website. In the E-Resources section click on Exam Papers.
- Select the purple Exam Papers 2001 to date link
- Choose the College of Sciences and Health from the list
- Click on the year(s) you require
- Select your course code e.g. DT204 and then your module code. Save/open the pdf files.
Please note DIT Library scans and indexes every exam paper received from the DIT Kevin St Examinations office. If your exam paper is not on the list please contact the DIT exams office or your module coordinator.
To print or copy past exam papers see the Datapac print service.