Wednesday, 29 July 2015
Friday, 24 July 2015
Need past exams papers for August exam prep? Try this quick start guide:
- Start at the DIT Library website. In the E-Resources section click on Exam Papers.
- Select the purple Exam Papers link
- Choose the College of Sciences and Health from the list
- Click on the year (s) you require e.g. 2015, 2013
- Select your course code e.g. DT204 and then your module code. Save/open the pdf files.
Please note DIT Library scans and indexes every exam paper received from the DIT Kevin St Examinations office. If your exam paper is not on the list please contact your module co-ordinator.
To print or copy past exam papers see the Datapac print service.